Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Party!


I had my Birthday party today! I had a good time
with my friends! Kristen, that is a SMILE:)

We made Butterfly necklaces! We also painted our nails!

Me and my friend Hanna... Fun times!

We are cute! Huh? Jordan, Me & Kenzie being all sweet:)
I had so much fun today!

We played cup Stacking. I won:) Azul & Maria kept
doing it and they got pretty good!

Just eating some Pizza.

Big smile from my friend Maria! She is a Happy Girl!

Azul:) Jordan:) Me:) and Mackenzie just being girls!

My friend Jordan loves candles! She took them home w/her:)

We played this game! Mackenzie & Azul showing off
their skills. fast!!! Thanks to all my friends for coming!
I had alot of fun! Thanks again~ Alaina

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Alaina im sorry I couldn't come to your party. sincerely Blake

FrankNApril said...

Thanks Blake! Missed ya Alaina

LAYOUT








cartoon layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments